Just 189.99$ with Coupon LowjiTeT10: https://goo.gl/hbxBtc
How good is the Teclast Master T10 as a gaming tablet? Thanks to its MediaTek hexa-core processor the China tablet performs pretty good. I’ve been able to play Modern Combat 5, Asphalt 8 Airborne and Into The Dead 2 without any problems. It’s weird that Asphalt Xtreme crashes right from the start though. The benchmark results in AnTuTu and Geekbench 4 are very good.
What do you think of the Teclast Master T10?
Links might be partner links.
- Outstanding build and display
- Android 7.0 ROM is very light and rapid. And additionally, just about all bloat can be taken out.
- Cameras seem to be a step up from the normal front 2MP and rear 5MP
- Loudspeakers are loud but distort somewhat at 100% volume
- The port position is a bit peculiar, HDMI and USB 2.0 at the top of the tablet PC
- Finger marks scanner location takes time to become accustomed to, unlocking is around 2 secs. Hence not the fastest.
- Google Play mobile app store is added and works effectively
- The Antutu score is roughly 80,000
- The attached charger is 12 v up to 1.5A. And so considerably faster than the typical 5V 2A
- GPS is effective, but is a bit slow at first and there’s no compass attribute on the T10
Specifications of Teclast T10 Tablet
|Stunning 2.5K Display on a Low-budget Tablet|
|Technical Specs||Teclast T10|
|Chipset||MTK8176 1.7-2.1GHz Hexa-Core|
|Graphics Processing Unit: PowerVR GX6250 @ 700MHz|
|Memory||RAM: 4 GB|
|ROM: 64 GB eMMC|
|Expansion: Support TF Card up to 128 GB|
|Screen||10.1 ” IPS OGS|
|2560 x 1600 pixels|
|Operating system||Android 7.0 Nougat|
|Cameras||Rear: 8.0 mp f/2.0 Aperture|
|Selfie Camera: 13 mega pixel Beauty Mode|
|Features||Touch ID (Fingerprint Un-lock)|
|WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz)|
|Sensor||Gravity, Fingerprint, Ambient Light, Hall|
|I/O||1x TF Card Slot|
|1x Micro USB 2.0 Slot|
|1x 3.5mm Audio Jack|
|1x HDMI Port|
|Measurements||240 x 170 x 9.5mm|